Bike share is a great vehicle for promoting your brand/business to millions of active consumers. You’ll be helping to support a healthy lifestyle, improve air quality, reduce traffic and congestion, and champion sustainable transportation for the Tampa/St. Pete community. Reach residents and visitors where they live, work and play.
The Title Sponsor for the Coast bike share program gains a high visibility opportunity to forge a dynamic brand presence while having a meaningful effect on the daily life of the Tampa/St. Pete community.
- System naming rights
- Bicycle/hardware branding
- Advertising opportunities
- Free memberships
- Inclusion in print, digital, social, and promotional outreach programs
Host A Station
Host a bike share station on your property, an amazing amenity for employees/tenants that also drives casual traffic to your location. Every bike share trip stimulates the local economy, producing $7 in retail activity!
- Station branding opportunities
- Promotion of your location in marketing materials
- Discounted memberships
- First option to lease advertising assets at your location
Built for ultimate convenience and flexibility, a bike break turns lunch hours into thrill rides and commutes into sun-soaked adventures. Healthy workers are more productive and engaged, a boost your bottom line.
- Augments existing public transit
- Provides a healthy alternative to driving
- Alleviates parking issues
- People who cycle for 30 minutes a day take half as many sick days
- A great perk for employees
Why Sponsor Bike Share?
Enhance your property value and position yourself as a “green” landlord/ business
Drive traffic to your building (66% of riders spend money at their destination)
An attractive amenity for both commuters and customers
Promote wellness: 3 hours of biking/week reduces the risk of heart disease by 50%
Improve air quality: .82 fewer lbs of CO2 enters the atmosphere with every mile pedaled
Reduce congestion: 40% of riders report driving less due to the availability of bike share
Bike share advertising is a highly effective way to reach active audiences, both locals and visitors. Heck, every bicycle is shared by 1,000 people/year, an amazing way to gain exposure!
- Large format ad panels at stations
- Bike baskets and fenders
- Bike docks
- Print and membership materials
- Website advertising
- Mobile app advertising
- Social media advertising
- Digital bike panel advertising