How would your life change if you added a daily bike ride to your life?
Join Coast’s 21-day #DailyRideChallenge throughout January and find out.
- Get fitter.
- Feel happier.
- Save money.
- Discover new places.
- Have more fun!
With 21 days of tips and inspiration from the Coast Bike Share team and fellow bike share members, we’ll help you:
- Find time to ride every day.
- Defeat common excuses and barriers.
- Cruise through the days when you’re just not feeling a workout.
This isn’t a set cycling plan. We’re not going to tell you how fast to ride or for how long. You won’t hear the words “intervals” or “muscle tension” from us.
The only goal is to ride your bike daily – in whatever way works for you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention prescribes 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per week for adults. Just 20 minutes a day!
We’re going to help you get it done.
Ready? Let’s do this.
- Sign up for your Coast Bike Share account. $15 a month comes with 60 minutes of ride time every day.
- Come say hello on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to let us know you’re taking the #DailyRide Challenge.
- Check back tomorrow.