Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, economical community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility.
Coast is a public bike share program in Tampa Bay operating in Tampa and St. Petersburg with our parent company operating in 13 cities across North America. We are seeking a number of highly motivated customer service and customer engagement staff for customer relations, marketing efforts, and membership fulfillment.
Our Tampa office keeps a light, and fun attitude, and we’re looking to add similar minded folks that share our mission to inspire people to ride bicycles for the benefit of one’s health, spirit, and planet to our team.
Core position functions include:
- Inbound phone calls
- Responding to customer emails
- Customer account maintenance
- Membership fulfillment
- Operations dispatch.
Position Requirements: Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year experience in a call center / customer service center
- Ability to quickly and succinctly articulate solutions to complex problems over the phone and through email.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken with a CRM
- Self-motivated and a commitment to excellence with proven success in completing multiple assignments.
- Willingness to learn new systems and be flexible in a rapidly changing workplace
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and/or French (Canadian)
- Love for bikes, sustainability, and community building!
We operate 24/7 and have shifts available around the clock.
Serious candidates with 1 year experience only please.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate
Required experience: Call Center: 1 year
If you feel that you want to be part of the bike sharing industry and contribute to alternative transportation and encourage people to ride, please respond to this employment ad with:
- A brief description of why you are a good fit for the position
- A resume in PDF format.
- Email To: brad.larino+Jobs@cyclehop.com
- Required Subject Line: Bike Share Customer Service Position
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to their race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans With Disability Act. Your application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. We are a drug-free workplace.