About Share-A-Bull Bike Share:
Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, economical community based transport option that enhances campus and urban livability and mobility.
Share-A-Bull Bikes is USF’s official bike share program and part of Tampa Bay’s Coast Bike Share. Coast operates hundreds of bikes in Tampa, St. Petersburg and USF. We are currently seeking outgoing, highly personable, customer service-oriented individuals who have an interest in marketing and sales to join our Brand Ambassador team.
This is an opportunity to help build the Share-A-Bull Bikes brand, spread the word in the community, be an advocate for bike riding, and get paid while doing it. Core functions include membership drives, event tabling, community outreach, partner and organization communications, and executing tasks contributing to the greater marketing plan. The role reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Hours will vary and be flexible. Street team members will speak to and help the campus community learn about bike share by manning tables at events, giving bike share demos, and otherwise educating the public.
- Execute strategies for membership sales.
- Promote the growth of brand awareness of Share-A-Bull Bikes.
- Educate the student and faculty of USF on the benefits of the program.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and maintain a marketing calendar of events, and outreach opportunities.
- Table set-up and manning at campus events.
- Occasional assistance with fleet operations may also be requested.
- Currently degree seeking. Business, Marketing, Communications, and Urban Planning degrees are a plus but not required.
- Outgoing and highly personable with good customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media and a desire to learn business tactics on various platforms.
- Able to identify priorities and focus on critical tasks.
- Comfort with explaining/selling Share-A-Bull Bikes to diverse audiences.
- Passion for bicycling and related active transportation modes a plus.
Compensation: $10 per hour.
Hours: Part time and ad-hoc.
TO APPLY: Applications should be in PDF format and include a brief cover letter with an outline of your ability to meet the requirements, and your current resume. Please email applications to Jobs@ShareABullBikes.com and include “Street Team Member” in the subject line.