About Coast Bikes
Putting the fun between your legs since 2014, Coast has hundreds of bikes all over Tampa, St. Pete and USF. We’ve made something like 50,000 people more rad by getting them outside and on two wheels.
Let’s set some expectations:
Previous employees have complained about:
- The van radio not going to 11.
- Having to ride bikes and getting paid for it. It’s a drag, man.
- Their boss having more ink than them. We keep it professional, but seriously Joe, is that a dancing taco?
- Can’t get rad if you don’t have access to a bike. You’ll keep the inventory distributed across the city. No, Van-zig’s radio still doesn’t go to 11.
- A clean bike is a happy bike. Keeping the fleet tip top is priority number one!
- We can meme with the best of them, but we do use tablets for work too. Some computer knowledge is required for our tracking software.
- Get paid to talk about bikes, seriously. You’ll be the main contact with customers out on the streets and you’ll get to show off the fleet and our killer little city on the regular.
- Riding bikes alone is no fun, neither is working. Other tasks and duties, as needed, beyond daily responsibilities to help out the team.
- Looking good with a wrench in your hand. Basic Mechanical knowledge that with minimal training can be applied to bicycle repair.
- Near indestructible bikes aren’t light. Ability to load, and move around bikes at 50 pounds each.
- Willingness to work outdoors year round. That tan, tho.
- Strong interest in bicycles and transportation. If you’re gonna talk it, gotta walk it.
- Basic Computer skills. Epic Spotify playlists a plus.
- Valid DL with good safety record. No fun here, sorry. Insurance is a drag.
- Clean background
Look, this job isn’t easy and we put in our all to be the best of the best but we sure as hell try to have fun along the way. If you’re looking to get into the bicycle industry, want to contribute to alternative transportation, promote our downtown, encourage people to ride, and aren’t afraid of a little hard work please respond with:
- A brief description of why you are a good fit for the position
- A resume in PDF format. Leave the (bad) jokes to us here, professionalism encouraged.
- Email To: email@example.com
- Required Subject Line: Tampa Rebalancing Position
- Pay Rate: $10-$13 based on experience.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to their race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans With Disability Act. Your application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. We are a drug-free workplace.